VisualBux Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't receive any confirmation email after Sign up

4 posters

Go down

I didn't receive any confirmation email after Sign up Empty I didn't receive any confirmation email after Sign up

Post  wmeylia75 Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi,

Yesterday I've signed up but until now I still haven't got any confirmation email yet from you to activate my account so that I can't log in to my account. My user name I use for registration is wmeylia75, so could you please let me know what happen and can you please activate my account and send me the confirmation email to so that I can log in to my account soon.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

wmeylia75

Back to top Go down

I didn't receive any confirmation email after Sign up Empty Re: I didn't receive any confirmation email after Sign up

Post  haninayl Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:42 pm

you use hotmail email? Question Question
haninayl
haninayl

Back to top Go down

I didn't receive any confirmation email after Sign up Empty Re: I didn't receive any confirmation email after Sign up

Post  wmeylia75 Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:08 pm

No i didn't use hotmail but yahoo email address.

wmeylia75

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:21 pm

ok, I delate your account, try to register again.
I try to solved this problems.

Admin
Admin

https://visualbux.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wmeylia75 Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:10 pm

I'm trying to register again, on the password form, should I fill in or just leave it blank? Because i can't write any words there, and it's actually also the same when I registered yesterday. So please advised. thanks.

wmeylia75

Back to top Go down

Post  bkwilson Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:26 pm

wmeylia75 wrote:I'm trying to register again, on the password form, should I fill in or just leave it blank? Because i can't write any words there, and it's actually also the same when I registered yesterday. So please advised. thanks.

Yes, dont worry about the password, its fixed for the time being and it will be emailed to you. The pin code however you must fill out.

After you receive your password you can then change it in the profile section!

bkwilson

http://www.stiffyklix.info

Back to top Go down

Post  wmeylia75 Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:36 pm

I've re-registered again, please check and pls send me the confirmation email.
Thanks.

wmeylia75

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:57 pm

I send your new pass to pm.
greetings

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wmeylia75 Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:06 pm

hi admin,
thanks I've received password. is it possible to change my pin?

wmeylia75

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:22 pm

yes you can change your pin in profile secction

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down